Monday, November 22, 2010

THE COOLEST PREFACE YOU EVER READ

Hey you viewer! You are so cool. I know you're cool because you are going to take the time to read my very first OFFICIAL BLOG ENTRY! I know it sounds crazy, I mean after all, the preface of a book is always the biggest pain in the ass to get through, RIGHT??? I always just want to jump right in to the meat of the story, myself. but time and time again i find myself drudging through the first couple sentences of any cool novel and then before I know it... BANG!

I'm hooked. And glad: glad that I took the time to read what the hell this person wanted to say at the beginning because it gives me a damn good idea of how the rest is going to play out.

So enough talk. I'll skip the intro cause I know you'll read my bio if you're interested. And you probably are, because you're so cool, and I am too, and cool interesting people are always interested in other cool and interesting people.

So there that is, and here this is, and it's all ready "before you know it", and... BANG!!!!!!!!!!! You're hooked.

So here's the meat of the story

4 comments:

  1. You are far more energetic online... Nice start. You should follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah maybe more than your used to at 7:30 at night on thursday in Seans but this is TOTALLY how i am dude! wired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benji, these drawings are friggin amazing. The colors, details and subject matter are great. Any for sale my favorite neighbor???!!!!!

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ivy-

    they are absolutely for sale. i'll show you the new set when it's done. it consists of all of the finished bosatsu drawings featured in the blog plus more i havn't shown

    ReplyDelete